The artwork of your release must meet a number of requirements:
- The image must be square.
- Minimum size 3000 x 3000 pixels, maximum size: 5000 x 5000 pixels.
- File format: jpg, tiff or png.
- Colors: RGB.
- Maximum file size: 36MB.
- Title and artist mentions must fully match the metadata of your release. In other words: an artist name or (sub) title that is on your artwork must also appear in your title data. Do not place additional information on the artwork.
- Titles and names of artists must be clearly legible, even in a small format.
- Pornographic, discriminatory or offensive images are not allowed.
The following data may not appear on the artwork:
- Addresses of websites
- Contact details of the artist
- The 'role' or instrument of the artist ('piano', 'producer', etc.)
- Logos of download stores or streaming services
- Logos or names of companies that have nothing to do with the release (logo or name of your own label is allowed, provided you also use the label name in the title data)
- Price information
- Years (unless they are part of the title or stage name)
- UPC code (barcode)
- References to the format of the release ('single', 'album', 'LP') or other physical properties ('Limited Edition')
- The track listing
- Texts that do not appear in the title information
Never use third-party images without prior permission.